We believe in keeping our word. Thereby, we accomplish the shipment or delivery of our articles within the promised time period.
FULFILLMENT OF AN ORDER TAKES SOME TIME
Of course, we are not in a hurry to fulfill your order immediately because:
01. Our order-making process takes some hours, if not days.
02. Our warehouse processes, like sorting of products and packing, require some days.
03. Most importantly, our shipping partners have their schedules and we have to respect them.
CUSTOMERS CAN CANCEL THEIR ORDERS
The obvious benefits of setting a period for steps like order confirmation and warehouse processes are in favor of our customers because:
Valid Cancellation Reasons:
• Many customers realize after some time that they have made the order of wrong products.
• We have restricted redeeming our Digital and/or Physical Gift Vouchers and the number of products at a time. When customers come to know these rules and want to get maximum benefits from our Digital and/or Physical Gift Voucher Scheme, they tend to cancel the current order and wish to place new ones to leverage our offers maximally.
GIFTEDTOALL BEARS RIGHTS TO CANCEL AN ORDER
We have discussed different scenarios when customers opt for the cancellation of an order. Similarly, at GiftedToAll, we are also compelled to cancel an order in the following situations:
• Suppose your order has already been dispatched, we cannot allow you to cancel it.
• When some products run out of stock suddenly and before updates take place on the site, we cancel the current order and request customers to place a new one.
• When we realize mistakes in pricing or product description after receiving your order, we immediately apologize for the same and request the customer to cancel that order and make a new one instead.
• When we doubt the credit card or any fraudulent activity at the customers’ end, we used to terminate the order.
• We find incomplete details of the shipment address or our shipment/courier partner intimate us regarding the same.
• When we find an odd location and coverage of our shipment insurance, deny it, and we cancel that order.
WHO WILL BE OUR VENDORS/PARTNERS?
Whoever retailers registered their partnership with us by signing our Sales Partner Agreement and adhering to its policies, we consider them our Vendors or Partners for the Gift Voucher Scheme.
Here are some terms and conditions for our vendors and partners to leverage our cancellation and refund scheme.
01. GiftedToAll voucher code can be purchased only through GiftedToAll India Ltd. e-portal. Voucher(s) cannot be used for any other website.
02. Voucher(s) are given complimentary. Sales Partner and/or GiftedToAll have not taken money and/or any other consideration for its sell, from customers.
03. Vouchers cannot be sold to third-party. Vouchers issued to customers can only purchase
REFUND POLICY AT GIFTEDTOALL PORTAL
When Does a Customer Expect Refunds? Or Valid Reasons for Refund:
01. In the case of the cancellation of an order from the end of the customer, we have set a period for it.
02. If cancellation occurs within the set period, GiftedToAll abides to issue a refund of the order amount.
If a customer misses that period, the GiftedToAll ecommerce business is not liable to issue any refund at all. It is why we publish a confirmation notification once the order is placed and provide all details about the order.Apart from these, we release a refund in the following scenarios:
03. When our shipment partner falls short of accomplishing the shipment.
04. When a customer is returning the product following our returns policy.